Monday, June 14, 2010

New Blog For Hickman County, Tennessee Created

I have written a blog for a year or two. I started out and titled it centervilletn.blogspot.com. You can check it out here: http://centervilletn.blogspot.com , but lately, I have written more about Hickman County, Tennessee than just Centerville. Therefore, I decided to create a blog that was more about the whole county than just one area of it. I don't know how often that I will post to it, although usually I post every week or two. Sometimes, I may make a statement that you don't agree with. That is OK. There is an old saying that if two partners agree all the time, one ain't needed.

If you have any comments, you can add them, although I review them before I post them.

I will post stuff about real estate from time to time, because that is what I do. Although, the blog will not be about real estate. But, to get my plug in the first thing, if you are someone you know is thinking about buying or selling real estate, let me know. I can help.

There, I said it. Now, as time goes by, I hope to have interesting things that you want to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment