Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Highway 50 E In Hickman County To Reopen

According to one of my "friends" on Facebook, Highway 50 E from Centerville to Columbia is supposed to reopen today. This road has been closed since the flood of May 1-2. In order to get to Columbia from here, you had to take a detour through a chert road, or you had to go Highway 7 which had its own detour through Santa Fe. I guess you could have even gone to Hohenwald and gone through that way. There was no easy way so the opening will help a lot of people that live in Hickman County and work or shop in Columbia.

If I can figure out how, I am going to put the Facebook logo on this blog where you can become my "friend" if you want to. I don't post much there, but what I do post is positively worth reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment