Monday, July 26, 2010

Hickman County and East Hickman County High School Football Schedules

Here is the 2010 Football schedule for the Hickman County High School Bulldogs in Centerville and the East Hickman County High School Eagles in Lyles. Here is the legal info that I am required to give since I am a Realtor. I am a Realtor with Crye-Leike, Realtors in Fairview. Equal Housing Opportunity. You can reach me at home at (931) 670-5316 or at the office: (615) 799-6288.

Go Bulldogs. Go Eagles.

I love football and I hope that this is a good season. One of my neighbors is the coach for the Bulldogs and I would love to see him do well. I would also like to see the Eagles do well. I went to Elementary School at East Elementary and was proud to be an Eagle.

See you there at some of the Football Games. I'll be the one wearing Red and Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment